Color Cubes Color Cubes

A neat concept, but it's not polished enough. There were too many frustrating moments where the blocks would get stuck in the wall, or stuck behind other blocks that were locked into switches.
Did have fun with it though!

Super Shark Shooter Super Shark Shooter

I liked how ridiculous it was! But just some advice, if you want a game to feel more fast-paced and hectic, use more enemies with less health. The standard crocs felt like they had too much HP for my liking.

glowmonkey responds:

Thanks, good tip!

CrateRun CrateRun

A good looking game with awful controls. Precise platforming and slippery controls don't mix well.
If you enjoy feeling like a ball on an ice rink (despite being a square) you'll love it.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

"Based on Sony's "God of War" series"
I laughed way to much! Anyway, great quick time event simulator.

Hexagon Hexagon

Great game Terry, but I just had a bug.
I pressed play (as per usual) and now no music is playing. Refreshing the page fixed this, but I'm unsure exactly what caused it.
Hope this isn't in the retail version!

EvoluTone EvoluTone

Very simple, yet addicting game. Would play again!
I don't know what everyone is complaining about, I think the reaction time is perfect. It forces you to learn what colour corresponds to what key (i.e. Yellow = Up). It's simply that there isn't any room for mistakes, and people make mistakes when they first play, so they think the reaction-window is too small. Practice makes perfect, people!
:D

Super Pixel Man Void Super Pixel Man Void

I'm not going to lie, there is a lot I don't like about this game, but I'm going to try and post some helpful feedback, rather then just saying "shit sux".
Your collision detection is just awful, and it really shows on the spikes. Square hit-boxes do not belong on triangular objects. You should also change how the spike hurts the player. Falling on top of a spike? Sure that should hurt you, but walking into the side of a spike? No, that shouldn't hurt the player, especially because the sharp part of the spike is above the player.
Other then that, the game was just frustrating. One of the last levels requires you to fall through an intestine-of-spikes without being able to see the entire structure. That was appalling! I know some games do this sort of thing (such as Megaman), but they will usually give you ample time to dodge and predict where you need to go. On this level, it was almost entirely blind luck.
I understand this is a short 'n simple game, and I don't mean to sound like a dick by pointing out some flaws, but when flaws affect my enjoyment of a game this much, I think they simply can't be overlooked.
(Sounds and sound effects were also an issue, but I assume you already knew about that, seeing how short and simple the game was)

Cuboy: Cubeture 2 Cuboy: Cubeture 2

A huge improvement on the first. The mini-games feel better, the worlds is much bigger and you usually have an idea on where to go. Honestly, just improving the speech in the game made it x10 more enjoyable.
I hope you conclude this series of games with the next installment though. I think anymore then 3 and it might start to draw out, however it is a great way for Cuboy fans to get their fix whilst we wait for the next episode.

EdibleCastle responds:

ok, you're the boss, will do!

Mouse. Mouse.

Hard to play with a laptop touchpad...

This game was quite difficult with only a laptop touchpad at my disposal, but I can defiantly see that this is a good game from the little that I played.
My only fault is that in some places, the visuals look great, and all flow together. But then there are some parts that are pretty damn ugly (The blue "put your mouse here" button).
If the graphics were improved slightly, I'd give it a high score for that alone! But for now I give you an average 3. Not because It was lacking, but because I am unable to play the game as it was intended.

username0hi0 responds:

Thanks for ur review

create a "TANKMEN" create a "TANKMEN"

Not bad...

...but there wasnt enought to do, and the arms and things looked out of place, dunno how.
But i love the music, any chance of you sending it to me?