Blockhead: Quick Shot 2 Blockhead: Quick Shot 2

It seems to have lost the magic...

First off, I don't want people to think that I hate Blockhead or whatever, I've been a fan of the series for quite some time. But the new episodes are just...I dunno, not funny.
I know this is just a short, not a real episode, but the old short was a lot better. The visuals have been greatly improved, but the comedy is lacking. Also, the Conscience didn't seem as nicely animated as he was in past episodes. When you changed the style of him, in episode 9, he was great! But in this one he seems to move kind of like a squid. He looks squishy.
I hate to say it, but I think Blockhead has died. The new episodes just aren't as good, even if the graphics do keep improving. Other series such as Mastermind are still great, but Blockhead is at an all-time low.

Samus Time Lapse Samus Time Lapse

Pretty good

I must say you are a talented Samus Artist, but i think this movie would be better suited to a website like DeviantArt.com.
If you have already put it there or you dont like DeviantArt I apologize.

DrSkippy responds:

Actually i have never heard of the web page. People like what i am doing here though. Maybe you should check out the other two i have on here. Thanks.

That's My Fulp 9 That's My Fulp 9

I see you watch the family guy commentaires...

Thats what Sal the stock broker is from.
A joke that was taken out where Peter is shouting "SAL! SAL! SAL!" and it starts off a big stock market rush, then Peter says "Okay, Bye!"

Pokemon in a Nutshell 07 Pokemon in a Nutshell 07

My god...

I take it that your not a pokemon fan, but if you are going to make fun of something do it right.
If you dont like something, thats not an excuse for making a very bad flash about it. And if you must make a flash of it, then at least make a good flash.

KirbyPhelpsPK responds:

Aren't most nutshells SUPPOSE to be like this? And I love Pokemon.

-Cordyceps- -Cordyceps-

I am so dissapointed

Not by the flash, i thought the flash was quite nicely done,a bit trippy, but i liked it.
But i was disappointed at the end, when i found out your name isn't Zeke! Oh well.

Blockhead: Episode 8 Blockhead: Episode 8

Fantastic!

This is one of your best flashes to date!
And not just humor wise, this animation is also very nicely animated!
I do have one small question, why does blockheads outline sometimes turn gray?

"Waterman" Ep. IX "Waterman" Ep. IX

The greatest Waterman episode of all time!

I loved this episode, the animation was fantastic, the script was pure gold, and...And, it had a strangely great storyline!
The only problem i had with it was that when the Mighty Fighty Speed Wolf flys off of the cliff, the rope isn't connected to the cart for a little while. Stupid shape tweening, it messes you about at times.
Love The show, hope episode 10 is just as good, or better...lets go with better.

The Faggoty Fuck Collab The Faggoty Fuck Collab

Hmm...

I admit the begining of the animation was very well drawn, but what was the point of having a line and a stop function for the rest of it?
If you are going to submit something, please make sure it is worthwhile.

Upstairs Upstairs

Not bad

At first, I wasnt a fan of the style used in this animation, but after awhile, it realy grew on me. It looked best in colour, but the stick people had great, simple colour, were realy cool! And I hate stick people!

Super Mario: TV Breaker Super Mario: TV Breaker

could of been better...

i think that if you actualy showed the game being played, it would of been a lot better. Also the lighting effect from the tv was aa bit poor.
Try using gradiants for lighting

RebelliousStudios responds:

There is a gradient there, it just ends abruptly.